If you want to open CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) pump, then in this post we will tell you what is CNG gas and How to open CNG pump This is going to give complete information. Before this, let us tell you that many types of fuel are used in vehicles such as petrol, diesel and all these are very harmful for our environment because due to their use toxic substances come in the air from sulfur, lead, benzene etc. components in the environment. Which are harmful to our health, that is why CNG gas has been brought by the government keeping in mind the environmental pollution.
Table of Contents
After burning liquid fuel, nitrogen oxides (NO2) and volatile organic components in the atmosphere undergo chemical processes with the effect of sunlight to form polluting components in the ozone layer, causing air pollution. Technical experts believe that using CNG as a fuel in vehicles is less dangerous. Apart from this, it prevents environmental pollution, as well as CNG costs less as compared to other fuels.
If you also want to get CNG Pump Ke Baare Mein Jankari, then for this you will have to read this post of ours from beginning to end, because only then you will be able to know what are the benefits of CNG and CNG Ke Fayde.
What is CNG gas
CNG is a compressed natural gas that is used as a fuel in vehicles. It is the cheapest and best option after petrol and diesel. Its self-ignition temperature is 730 degree centigrade. The molecular weight of air is 29 grams / mol, while the molecular weight of CNG is 16 grams / mol, so it is lighter than air, due to which it is also safe to use. By using it, there is no pollution in the environment, earth and water. If it leaks by mistake, then it mixes easily in the air, so that there is no fear of fire.
By the way, due to the absence of sulphur, lead in CNG, the use of nitrogen oxide is less than 85% and the use of reactive hydrocarbons is less than 70%, so there is no foul smell in CNG, because most of the methane gas is used in it. A taxi using CNG, where it runs at 18 km/kg, while a taxi running on petrol runs at the rate of 10 km/l.
Full Form of CNG
The full form of CNG is 'Compressed Natural Gas', whose full name in Hindi (CNG Full Form In Hindi) is 'Compressed Natural Gas'.
Now a question must be coming in your mind that, CNG Kaise Banai Jaati Hai or how to make CNG gas, then 'Pressure the natural gas between 21-25 kPa' Compressed natural gas is produced by compressing 2366;V.
How to open CNG pump
Companies give information through advertisement and website at which place they have to open CNG Gas Pump. If your land is near the same place then you can apply for the same. To apply, there is an option to apply on the website of the companies. Opening a CNG pump can cost you up to Rs.30-50 lakhs. We are telling you about the companies providing dealership below, by visiting whose website you can check the notification for opening CNG pump.
- Gas Authority of India (GAIL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL)
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL)
- Mahanagar Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Gujarat State Petroleum Private Limited (GSP)
Requirements for CNG Gas Pump Dealership
If you want to open a CNG gas pump, then for this you have to fulfill some important conditions, only then you can apply for it.
- First of all, to open a CNG pump, you must have a plot or land of 700 square meters, and the width of the land should be 25 meters. And on which there is no dispute of any kind.
- You can also apply for CNG pump on the land of any member of your family, but for this you will have to get NOC and affidavit made.
- It is mandatory to have agreement of the land taken on lease. Also, there should be a registered sale deed.
- If your land comes under agriculture, then you will have to get it converted.
- You should have land registry and complete documents and maps.
- Your land or plot should be connected to the main road and should be within 2 km radius from the natural pipeline of Avantika Gas Limited.
- While issuing Letter of Intent, you will have to deposit Rs 5 lakh as Refundable Process Free.
Eligibility for getting Dealership
So let us now know what are the qualifications you will need to get a dealership.
- You must be a citizen of India to open CNG pump under Avantika Gas.
- Applicant must have at least 10th pass.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60 years.
- The applicant should not be a family member of any employee of Avantika Gas Company.
Benefits of CNG
There are many advantages of using CNG gas, about which you will know further. Let us know what are the benefits of CNG.
- It increases the efficiency of the engine and keeps the engine clean.
- Once the cost is incurred in this, it does not cost much again.
- By using this you can reduce the burden of petroleum.
- In this, the smoke coming out of the vehicles  346;No pollution.
So friends, this was the information about CNG Gas Pump Kaise Khole (How To Open CNG Pump In Hindi), about which we have given you complete information. Hope you have understood everything well and now you also know how to apply for CNG gas pump. Still, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can ask us through comments, we will definitely help you.
, What is projector? Projector Kaise Kaam Karta Hai – Know how many types of Projector are in Hindi! , 100+ Independence Day Quotes – Quotes on Independence Day, in Hindi. , What is Anycast? How to use Anycast? – Know the complete details of Anycast Ko TV Se Kaise Connect Kare! , How to send Schedule Message on WhatsApp. , What is Robot? How does a robot work, know Robot Kaise Banate Hain? ,
- IAS Kaise Bane – IAS Eligibility, Syllabus, Salary, Work Complete details in Hindi
- Yo WhatsApp (YoWhatsApp) Download v21.10 [June 2022] official
- Vidmate App Download for Android